HammerSky Vineyards is a distinctive property nestled in the westside region of Paso Robles, California. This picturesque property is a perfect setting for intimate special occasions, celebrations and corporate entertaining, as well as photo and video shoots. We have created an inviting environment that consists of a restored farmhouse built in 1904, a traditional barn brought in from New Hampshire, a tasting room to serve our estate grown, award-winning wines, and 50 acres of rolling vineyards and meadows.
The venue includes:
- Advance Planning – A list of the area’s premier vendors to ensure your vision is created to with the perfect execution of your special day.
- Barn Loft – Full day access to our private barn loft for a small group to gather prior to the event.
- Ceremony Site – Several open landscaped lawns under giant oaks with views of the vineyards, or under our Uncle Dan oak tree on the hill.
- Cocktail Reception Area – Your choice of location: on our vineyard patio, indoors in the tasting room & wine bar, or down by the barn.
- Dinner Venue – Vineyard style on one of two grassy lawns overlooking the vineyards. Or for smaller parties, dine in the custom New Hampshire style barn featuring two-story vaulted beamed interior, ambient lighting and views of the vineyards.
2017 and 2018 current capacity up to 49 guests.
A non-refundable security deposit is required to reserve a date. Once this is secured, a contract will be issued. To confirm your reservation, a signed contract must be in place along with payment of half of the site fee.
Tours by appointment only.