HammerSky Vineyards is a distinctive property nestled in the Westside region of Paso Robles, California. This picturesque property is a perfect setting for weddings, social celebrations and corporate entertaining. We have created an inviting environment that consists of a restored farmhouse built in 1904, a traditional barn brought in from New Hampshire, a tasting room to serve our estate grown award winning wines and 50 acres of rolling vineyards and meadows. We are amongst Paso Robles most picturesque road destined to be the area’s most beautiful and special properties.
- Current capacity up to 49 guests 2016
- 70 guest maximum 2017
- Advance Planning - A list of the area’s premier vendors to ensure your vision is created to ensure the perfect execution of your wedding day
- Grooms Loft – Full day access in our private barn loft for groom and his men to gather prior to the event
- Ceremony Site – Several open landscaped lawns under giant oaks with views of the vineyards
- Cocktail Reception – your choice of location – on our vineyard patio or indoors in the tasting room & wine bar
- Dinner Venue – Vineyard style on one of 2 grassy lawns overlooking the vineyards or for smaller parties in the custom New Hampshire style barn featuring 2 story vaulted beamed interior, ambient lighting and views of the vineyards.
To truly enjoy fine wine it should be accompanied by good friends and good food. The caterers listed on our referral list are approved to work at HammerSky Vineyards based on experiences with past events. None is affiliated with HSV in any way. These professionals offer impeccable service down to the last detail and exquisite cuisine for the most discriminating pallets
To learn more about our property, please feel free to call me anytime. Self-guided tours are available Thursday- Sunday 11am-5pm or by appointment. Appointments are required to view the farmhouse and barn.
Deposit: To reserve a date a non-refundable security deposit in the amount of $500.00 is required. Once this is secured a contract will be given. To confirm your reservation we will need a signed contract along with ½ the site fee including a $1000 security deposit.